3:45pm WEDNESDAY’S $5 p/Child
Why encourage kids to get active?
- Help achieve and maintain a healthy body weight
- Help build and maintain strong, healthy muscles, bones and joints
- Aids development of interpersonal skills
- Improves the quantity and quality of sleep
- Fosters self-esteem and better self-image
- Prevents or delays development of many chronic diseases and promotes health
- Reduces symptoms of anxiety and depression and a better overall mood
- Improves balance and develops motor skills
- Helps maintain and develop flexibility
- Improves cardiovascular fitness
- Improves posture
- To have fun with friends and make new ones
- Increases concentration and alertness
- Boosts energy levels
- They’ll be more likely to keep exercising as an adult
We welcome kids @ Solutions
16 years and over – standard access
Grades 10 & 11
- all group fitness classes and cardio unsupervised
- weight training with program and accompanied by someone 16+ years
Grades 8 & 9
- cardio group fitness classes unsupervised
- group fitness classes with weights accompanied by someone 16+ years
- weight training and cardio with program and accompanied by 16+ years
Primary school and Grade 7
- FIT KIDS – 30 minutes Wednesday 3.45pm to 4.15pm
- No weights – cardio and body weight exercises only
- Parents can participate for FREE for the purpose of assisting their child
- $5 per child
Solutions Kidz Care
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and your family to our club. Our aim is to provide a warm, friendly and happy environment for your child whilst you enjoy your work out.
Day Time Hours
Monday – Friday 8:45am – 11:30am
Saturday 7:45am – 11:00am
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 4:15pm – 7:00pm
Government regulations limit the time your child can remain in child minding. We advise that our limit is a maximum of 2 hours per visit.
$2.50 per child per hour or part thereof
A 10 or 20 visit pass is also available for purchase from Reception.
Age and Time Limits
We cater for children from 3 months of age to 12 years. Children 3 to 9 months are limited to a maximum stay of 1 hour per visit. Maximum stay for children 12 months and older is 2 hours per session.
To ensure your child’s stay is a happy and enjoyable experience we ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines and regulations:
It is a requirement that you complete a registration form for your child. We will require this to be fully completed on or before your child’s first visit to our club. It is a government regulation that the parent/guardian must remain on premises at Solutions Health & Fitness Club whilst your child is in our care. This facility is for children of guests and members only.
Arrival and Departure
On arrival at the club your child must be signed in on the register located at the desk in child minding. On leaving the club with your child you must also sign out in the register.
All belongings should be clearly labeled to ensure a safe return and the appropriate snack given to your child. Please bring the child’s comfort article e.g. Blanket/dummy
Parents will be requested to change their child’s nappy. Please bring extra nappies, wipes and a change of clothes in case of a mishap.
It is a policy of Solutions Health & Fitness Club to only have fresh or dried fruits, cheese and crackers, vegetables, water and juice brought in for snacks or health home baked snacks. This policy assists in promoting a healthy eating regime for the children and also reduces the risks for children who have severe reactions to certain food types, however there still may be formula, milk and other products. Please ensure all babies have been fed and changed prior to arrival.
No medications can be administered by our staff nor is any medication to be brought into the area or kept in children’s bags. The only exception to this policy is children who have a prescribed medication (eg asthma medication or epi-pen) as per their medical management plan.
Please feel free to speak with our team about any concerns you may have about your child.
Accidents and Emergencies
In the event of an accident or an emergency at the Club, basic first aid principles shall be carried out. A staff member will locate you as soon as possible. Medical personnel/ambulance will be contacted in an extreme emergency. An incident form will be completed you will be requested to read and sign this form.
All children must stay in the care of child minding staff. In the event of an emergency resulting in evacuation staff will evacuate your child to the designated assembly area. A head count will be made at the evacuation point; after this has been completed parents may sign their child out of the minding service.
As a parent, please observe the following:
- Do not bring in a sick or injured child.
- If your child is home sick from school please do not bring them into child minding.
- Parent or caregiver will be required to return immediately should the child become ill or distressed whilst in our care.
- Do not bring in toys from home without approval from our child minding staff. Some toys can pose a risk to other children.
- Only the carer or parent who signed the child in shall be able to collect child.
How you can help us care for your child:
Please ask your child to observe the following:
- Walk, don’t run.
- Don’t leave without your parent or carer.
- Sit down when eating or drinking.
- No hitting, biting or any violence to other children in care.
If your child displays any of the following symptoms you are required to keep your child at home to prevent any cross infection amongst other children in child minding.
- Rash –Doctor’s certificate for clearance is required.
- School Sores – Until all lesions are clear.
- Conjunctivitis–Doctors certificate for clearance is required.
- Green/yellow running noses.
- Measles – For at least 4 days from the time the rash appeared.
- Chicken Pox – For at least 5 days from illness onset or until lesions are healed.
- Mumps – For at least 9 days from time appeared.
- Ringworm – No entry until treated and suitably covered.
- Head lice – To be treated and lice free before entry.
- Diarrhea – Highly contagious all cases within 48 hours not permitted.
- Vomiting – Highly contagious all cases within 48 hours are not permitted.
- For more serious illness such as croup or whooping cough, clearance from your doctor may be required.